Friday, July 27, 2012

Week 10

Another baby update! I'm in my tenth week and things are starting to look up a little. The nausea is settling down somewhat and I'm praying that by the end of the first trimester that it will be gone for good! I have my first appointment coming up on Monday and I couldn't be more excited! Cross your fingers that they will do an ultrasound and I can get my first look at the little squirming alien inside. I also finally had my first baby dream...and it was a boy! And my grandma had a dream as well that she was holding an adorable fat, blonde, baby boy. Seeing as both Bryce and I were blonde as youngsters, I'm starting to have my suspicions. I guess we'll see though.
On other baby news, my sis Amber is currently having contractions and expects to be in the hospital by tonight! Hopefully we'll be welcoming another baby boy into the family soon :)

So here's what's going on with my baby:

All of the babies vital organs have formed and his fingers and toes have fully separated. Every minute, he is producing 250,000 brain cells! He is also about the size of a quarter, but in just a couple of weeks he'll be as big as a kiwi!


No comments:

Post a Comment