Tuesday, July 10, 2012

OOOOH Baby!

Everywhere I look I see a baby. Babies crawling on the floor, babies around the door, babies walking on the walls, babies down the halls! Congratulations to all of my family who have recently or will soon have a baby! Here's the big list...Bryce's brother Jay and his wife Sofia just had their third child, Lucas, yesterday; My brother Jake and his wife Rashmi had their third son, Zander, a couple of days ago; and my sis Amber is expecting her second son and fourth child in the beginning of August! Three new little baby boys :) And congratulations to myself and Bryce because we will be having a baby at the end of February! Surprise! 

Right now I'm about six weeks and already this little thing is taking a toll on my body. Luckily, I haven't barfed yet...but it's been close. Just last night I was spending time with friends from the ward and we were all snacking on smores. However, as I watched them take bites out of those crunchy chocolately bits of goodness I suddenly felt like I was going to throw up! What in the heck??? I love s'mores! I guess the baby doesn't! I had to step away for a while and I couldn't watch them eat anymore! 

I've also been a bit emotionally unstable...okay, more than a bit. Poor Bryce, he's going to have to deal with a grumpy wife for the next nine months! But he's so excited I think he'll survive somehow :) 
So right now my baby is about the size of a grain of rice! Pretty darn small! The nervous system and all major body organs have begun to form and it's facial features are beginning to develop. 
We are soooo excited for our baby to get here! Hopefully we can be as good of parents as all of the amazing examples that we have! 


No comments:

Post a Comment